Helicopter rides Tampa
14 Helicopter tours found
What is the best helicopter tour in Tampa?
- Tampa Bay Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Bay & Davis Island Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Downtown Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Busch Gardens & Downtown Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Night Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Helicopter Tour - Utlimate Doors Off Experience
- Tampa Helicopter Tour - Ultimate Beach
- Tampa Sunset Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Helicopter Tour - Downtown
- Tampa Romantic Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Quickie Helicopter Tour
- Tampa Bay Sunset Helicopter Tour
- Downtown and Tampa Bay Helicopter Tour
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Tampa?
- Davis Island
- Bayshore Blvd
- Downtown Tampa
- Port of Tampa
- Hillsborough Bay
- Florida Aquarium
- University of Tampa
- Ybor City
- Hillsborough River
- Busch Gardens
- St. Pete Times Forum
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Gandy Bridge
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
- You will never forget this experience, you can be assured!
How many people can go on a helicopter tour?
Different helicopters have different seating arrangements. Minimum one (1) passenger, maximum six (6) passengers with pilot.
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Tampa usually start from Peter O. Knight Airport, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
The best is to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, also it would be great to have a sweater or jacket with you. If you are taking your tour during the winter then you should wear a coat, scarf and gloves. Shoes should be as comfortable as possible, and they must fit well. We don't recommend to wear sandals or flip-flops in the summer.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Tampa?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!