What will you see during a helicopter flight over Kissimmee, FL?
- Discovery Cove
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Universal Studios
- Island of Adventure
- Aquatica Water Park
- Nickelodeon Resort
- 8 Disney Resorts including Downtown Disney, Pleasure Island, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Wide World of Sports, and more
- Resorts on International Drive including Key West Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, All-Star Resort, and Pop Century Resort
- Old Town Orlando
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
- You will never forget this experience, you can be assured!
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Kissimmee usually start from West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. Find the exact information on the page of the tour.
How long does the flight take?
From 5 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Kissimmee?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!