Helicopter rides in Clearwater
15 Helicopter tours found
What is the best helicopter tour in Clearwater?
- Helicopter Tour of Clearwater Beaches
- Amazing views of Pier 60 and Clearwater beach by helicopter!
- Fantastic Helicopter Tour- Tarpon Springs, Clearwater beaches & Caladesi Island
- See All of Gorgeous Tampa Bay by Helicopter
- Clearwater Helicopter Tour - Pier 60
- Clearwater Beach Helicopter Tour
- Clearwater Helicopter Tour - Belleair Experience
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Clearwater?
- Pier 60
- Belleair GolfTarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- Anclote River
- Palm Harbor
- Crystal Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Honeymoon Island
- Caladesi Island
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Tropicana Field
- Dali Museum
- Dunedin Causeway
- Honeymoon Island State Park
- Sand Key
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
How many people can go on a helicopter tour?
Different helicopters have different seating arrangements. Minimum one (1) passenger, maximum six (6) passengers with pilot.
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Clearwater usually start from Clearwater Airpark, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
The best is to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, also it would be great to have a sweater or jacket with you. If you are taking your tour during the winter then you should wear a coat, scarf and gloves. Shoes should be as comfortable as possible, and they must fit well. We don't recommend to wear sandals or flip-flops in the summer.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Clearwater?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience