Hot Air Balloon rides in Cincinnati
7 Ballooning tours found
What is the best balloon rides in Cincinnati?
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride in Lebanon Ohio
- Standard Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Cincinnati Private Balloon Rides
- Cincinnati Standard Balloon Rides
- Cincinnati Shared Balloon Rides
- Cincinnati Balloon Tethers
- Cincinnati Passenger Hot Air Balloon Rides
From where does the departure occur?
Balloon flights usually start from Lebanon Warren County Airport, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour.
How long does the flight take?
The hot air balloon flight lasts about an hour, depending on weather conditions and the suitability of the landing site, but you must set aside at least four hours for the entire experience. This includes the pilot's safety briefing, balloon preparation and packing, and the flight itself.
Is it safe to fly in a hot air balloon?
Hot air ballooning is an extremely safe activity. We are licensed and all of our hot air balloon pilots are full commercial pilot licenses.