New York Helicopter Tours
23 Helicopter tours found
What will you see during a helicopter flight over New York City?
- Statue of Liberty
- The Chrysler Building
- The Empire State Building
- The Hudson River
- Air & Space Museum into the New York Harbor
- The Verrazzano Bridge
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
- You will never forget this experience, you can be assured!
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over New York usually start from Downtown Manhattan Heliport, Linden Airport etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour.
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over New York?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!