Helicopter Rides Minneapolis, MN
4 Helicopter tours found
What is the best helicopter tour in Minneapolis?
- Take in the Twin Cities Helicopter Tour
- Lake Minnetonka Helicopter Tour
- St. Croix River/White Bear Lake Tour
- Mississippi River North to Monticello Tour
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Minneapolis?
- Downtown St. Paul
- St. Croix River
- White Bear Lake
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
- You will never forget this experience, you can be assured!
How many people can go on a helicopter tour?
Different helicopters have different seating arrangements. Minimum one (1) passenger, maximum six (6) passengers with pilot.
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Minneapolis usually start from Minneapolis Heliport, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
The best is to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, also it would be great to have a sweater or jacket with you. If you are taking your tour during the winter then you should wear a coat, scarf and gloves. Shoes should be as comfortable as possible, and they must fit well. We don't recommend to wear sandals or flip-flops in the summer.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Minneapolis?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!