Helicopter Rides in Honolulu
24 Helicopter tours found
What is the best helicopter tour in Honolulu?
- Helicopter Flight over Pearl Harbor & Luxury Small Group Island Tour
- Best of Kauai Land & Helicopter Combo Tour from Oahu
- Full-Day Air, Helicopter, Land Volcano Adventure from Oahu
- Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour
- Royal Crown of Oahu - 60 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
- 45 Minute Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors Off or On
- Path to Pali Passage - 30 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Honolulu?
- Pearl Harbor
- Honolulu Skyline
- WWI Memorial
- Diamond Head
- Most Dangerous Beach in the USA
- Macadamia Nut Farm
- Chinamans Hat
- Punchbowl Cemetery
- North Shore
- Aloha Stadium
- Breathtaking Hawaii Mountains
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
- You will never forget this experience, you can be assured!
How many people can go on a helicopter tour?
Different helicopters have different seating arrangements. Minimum one (1) passenger, maximum six (6) passengers with pilot.
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Honolulu usually start from Oahu Heliport, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 75 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
The best is to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, also it would be great to have a sweater or jacket with you. If you are taking your tour during the winter then you should wear a coat, scarf and gloves. Shoes should be as comfortable as possible, and they must fit well. We don't recommend to wear sandals or flip-flops in the summer.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Honolulu?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!