Helicopter Rides in Fort Worth, TX
5 Helicopter tours found
What is the best helicopter tour in Fort Worth?
- Fort Worth City Helicopter Tour
- Fort Worth Helicopter Tour
- Fort Worth Exceptiona Engagement Helicopter Tour
- Holiday Lights Tour - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- Holiday Lights Tour - Santa's Silver Bullet
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Fort Worth?
- Fort Worth Stockyards
- Texas Christian University
- Colonial Country Club
- Museum District
- Will Rogers Memorial Coliseum
- Fort Worth Zoo
- Downtown Fort Worth
- Water Gardens
- Botanic Garden
- Modern Art Museum
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
How many people can go on a helicopter tour?
Different helicopters have different seating arrangements. Minimum one (1) passenger, maximum six (6) passengers with pilot.
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Fort Worth usually start from Fort Worth Heliport, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
The best is to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, also it would be great to have a sweater or jacket with you. If you are taking your tour during the winter then you should wear a coat, scarf and gloves. Shoes should be as comfortable as possible, and they must fit well. We don't recommend to wear sandals or flip-flops in the summer.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Fort Worth?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!