Helicopter Tours & Rdes Baltimore
6 Helicopter tours found
What is the best helicopter tour in Baltimore?
- Destination Baltimore Helicopter Tour
- VIP Baltimore Helicopter Tour with Dinner
- Platinum Package - Helicopter Tour with Dinner at Ruth's Chris or Capital Grille
- Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
- Private Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
- Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour Plus Dinner
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Baltimore?
- Fort McHenry
- Port of Baltimore/Seagrit Marine Terminal
- Natty Boh Sign atop Natty Boh Tower
- Patterson Park
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Historic Fells Point
- Downtown Baltimore
- Oriole Stadium at Camden Yards
- Ravens Stadium at M&T Bank Stadium
- Mount Vernon (Baltimore)
- Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Aquarium
- Under Armour World Headquarters
- Iconic Domino Sugar Sign
- USS Constellation
- USS Torsk
- Locus Point
- Countless sailboats
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
How many people can go on a helicopter tour?
Different helicopters have different seating arrangements. Minimum one (1) passenger, maximum six (6) passengers with pilot.
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Baltimore usually start from Baltimore Heliport, etc. Find the exact information on the page of the tour
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
The best is to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt, also it would be great to have a sweater or jacket with you. If you are taking your tour during the winter then you should wear a coat, scarf and gloves. Shoes should be as comfortable as possible, and they must fit well. We don't recommend to wear sandals or flip-flops in the summer.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Baltimore?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!