Helicopter Rides in Albuquerque, NM
1 Helicopter tours found
What will you see during a helicopter flight over Albuquerque, NM?
- Old Town
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park
- Sandia Peak
- Elena Gallegos Open Space
Why is a helicopter tour a good idea?
- The takeoff and excellent visibility from the sky give incredible emotions.
- You will see everything on a smaller scale, which give you the opportunity of better sense of direction.
- You will never forget this experience, you can be assured!
From where does the departure occur?
Helicopter tours over Albuquerque usually start from Sunport (Albuquerque International Sunport). Find the exact information on the page of the tour.
How long does the flight take?
From 10 to 60 minutes depending on the chosen tour. Pay attention to this while choosing.
Can I take photos during a helicopter tour over Albuquerque?
Sure. Your friends will see photos and be inspired by your experience!