Big Air Hang Gliding Tandem Flights
If you want to experience hang gliding at a much higher altitudes, you may want to go for a Tandem Discovery Flight. Big Air Hang Gliding offers tandem flights for instructional purposes only. Big Air Hang Gliding operates under FAA exemption 17268. The Federal Aviation Administration is the only agency which legally regulates aviation in the USA. A Tandem Flight is a worry free way to enjoy hang gliding with no prior experience. You can be a student passenger along side one of our highly trained professional instructors and let them do all the hard stuff. You will be free take in the beauty of California from a birds eye perspective.
We offer Tandem Discovery Flights with Mike Jefferson, USHPA/AUA Certified Tandem Instructor.
- All tandem flights are at Ed Levin County Park in Milpitas, Ca.
- No experience necessary
- 10 minute preflight instruction
- Fly along side a USHPA/AUA certified pilot
- Free High Definition Flight Video with every flight!
- Passenger must weigh between 100lb minimum and 200lb maximum