Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Airplane
Marvel at the Grand Canyon's vast expanse and some of the American Southwest's most awe-inspiring terrain during a scenic flight from Phoenix. Your pilot flies at the perfect altitude to clearly view the natural beauty of Arizona, including Tonto National Forest, San Francisco Peaks, Montezuma Well and the Red Rocks of Sedona. Choose either a 2.5-hour air-only tour, or experience this majestic wilderness from the ground and air on a 7-hour tour that includes a stop in the National Park and lunch.
- 3- or 7-hour tour of the Grand Canyon by airplane, from Phoenix
- Soak in spectacular aerial views of the Grand Canyon and other Arizona landmarks
- Fly over Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona and Montezuma's Well
- Upgrade to experience Grand Canyon National Park by scenic flight, then land in the park for a ground tour
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide about the wildlife, geology and history of the Grand Canyon and Arizona