Pacific Coast Skydiving
WHAT TO EXPECT
You may already know a little about the tandem skydive. You may have seen it on YouTube, or maybe you found it on an adventure trip, extreme sports, or bucket list website. If you have never experienced it, though, you will be interested in learning more, so read on! Just keep in mind that while your tandem jump will be very similar to what's described here, each skydiving jump is unique.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR SKY DIVING LESSON
- Wear comfortable pants (jeans) and a t-shirt if it's hot and a sweatshirt (please, no hoodies) if its cold.
- Wear comfortable closed toed shoes. No shoes/boots with open hooks.
- Your arrival time is the time on your email. Your class time will be up to a half hour to an hour after your arrival time.
- Everyone must be over 18 years old and under 230 Pounds. We can usually take people that weigh up to 230 pounds for an extra charge. Make sure you ask about it on the phone.
- We call the person that made the reservation for every group the day before the jump to remind them. If you do not get a phone call from us the day before your jump please call us as we may not have your phone number correctly or may not have your reservation correctly.
- Please make sure you check your e-mail and phone messages the day of your jump as we may call you to give you weather advisories.
- Make sure you gave us a phone number you will be able to answer on the day you will be jumping.
WHY DO WE WANT TO TAKE YOU SKYDIVING?
We love to skydive and we love to share it with people! Skydiving is our passion, and we're sure you'll experience that passion when you skydive with us. When you arrive, you'll be greeted by a Pacific Coast skydiving staff member with a friendly smile and a handshake of introduction, although you may have to wait for your handshake to be delivered from 2 miles high! Be assured we have a great safety record and an excellent customer service record.